Monday, May 01, 2006

No News ...

I haven't received any news on this end about Nate for a while, which I suppose can be expected. As Nate's condition has *somewhat* stabilized, we can't expect constant updates, but that's a good thing! One thing I do want to say is that there are a lot more pictures on the dotphoto.com website if you haven't been there in a while. People really jumped at the opportunity to upload pictures of Nate, and there are some really nice pictures (as well as some hysterical ones), so go check it out! Check the previous post "Photo Website!" if you're not sure how to go there and look at the pictures.

Either the Graybills, Eric Danielson or I will post when we have updates, and I'll throw a post up once in a while to let all of you know that I haven't forgot about this also, and to keep encouraging! It's clear that the huge response to Nate's accident shows what a special person he is and how he was at the center of very special groups, in both high school and college.

--Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment